Arm Lift Thailand Procedure
- Your surgeon will mark the site where the incision will be made.
- General anesthesia will be administered
- Both limbs will be secured on tables or boards
- The surgeon will make an incision that goes from your arm pit (axilla) all the way down to your elbow
- All excess arm skin will be secured with clamps and then excised
- Stitches are applied to the incision which is subsequently covered in bandages
This procedure takes about 1-2 hours on average depending on the amount of tissue that has to be removed.
The amount and location of excess skin to be removed will dictate the length and pattern of incision. Incisions are generally made on the inside of the arm or on the back of the arm and may extend from the underarm (axilla) to just above the elbow. If fat is to be reduced during your arm lift Thailand, it will be excised or treated with liposuction.