Have You Lost A Single Tooth, Several Teeth,
Or All the Teeth in Your Mouth?
Do you feel uncomfortable eating or speaking or even flashing that irresistible smile?
Implants can help!
You may have lost a tooth or several teeth due to:
- Tooth decay
- Periodontal disease (gum or bone infection)
Whatever the reason, dental implants can replace missing teeth with a more natural look and feel compared to dentures and other dental restorations.
Benefits of Implants
In comparison to conventional dentures, dental implants work to maintain the natural contours of the face and prevent the facial bones from shifting. Dental implants are entirely independent from natural teeth and will not depend on adjacent teeth for support. Since the implants are freestanding, they can be brushed, flossed and cleaned during your regular oral health routine without any additional care or maintenance.
Other benefits are:
- Durable solution for missing teeth
- No movement along the gums
- Natural look and feel
- Renewed ability to chew and speak with ease
- Minimized impact on neighboring teeth
- Extra confidence in the way your smile looks