Considering a Facelift in Thailand? Take your facelift to the highest level and reduce the signs of aging with a facelift procedure at Yanhee International Hospital from our highly trained and skilled surgeons!
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines and scars!
- Revitalize skin tone and texture!
- Restore glow and clarity!
- Refresh a dull and lifeless complexion!
What Is Facelift Surgery?
If you want to reduce the effects of aging in the face and neck, facelift in Thailand may be right for you. Technically known as rhytidectomy, a facelift is a cosmetic procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck, such as:
- Sagging in the mid-face.
- Fat that has fallen or is displaced.
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face may create jowls. Jowls refer to the loose skin or folds of fatty flesh under the chin and around the cheeks or lower jaw.
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw can make even a person of normal weight appear to have a double chin.