What To Expect During Your Facelift Consultation
During the consultation for your facelift in Thailand, your surgeon will discuss the risks and possible complications associated with the procedure.
Our cosmetic surgeon will also speak with you about the type of anesthesia that will be used during the operation. Our plastic surgeon will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the procedure. You should always feel completely informed before deciding to have any elective surgery.
Be prepared to discuss:
- Why you want the surgery, your expectations and desired outcome
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Use of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Previous surgeries
Your surgeon may also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Discuss the options available to you for facelift and facial rejuvenation
- Examine and measure your face
- Take photographs for your medical record
- Discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of a facelift and any risks or potential complications
- Discuss the type of anesthesia that will be used