Step 1: Learn About Us and Your Procedure
First, find basic information about the surgery or treatment you need by browsing our About Us and Treatments and Procedures sections. You may also choose a doctor from among our highly-skilled specialists.
Step 2: Talk to Yanhee
Still have questions? Connect with the Yanhee 24-hour Live Chat service for quick information regarding our services, or send us an e-mail. A coordinator will be happy to serve you.
Yanhee International Hospital maintains this website to provide information of a general nature about the specialty of plastic surgery. Each individual will have different outcomes and different medical backgrounds, which will affect treatments.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site to contact us.
- When filling the contact form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- When you send us photos and other personal data during virtual consultation.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Blood in the urine
- Pain when you urinate
- Changes in urinary pattern
- Frequent need to urinate
- Inability to urinate
- Weak or hesitant urinary stream
- Incontinence (difficulty holding urine or leaking)
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Male infertility
These symptoms may be caused by a serious condition that requires immediate surgery. Besides, why suffer with these symptoms when you don’t have to?
At Yanhee’s Orthopedic Center, you’re in the hands of a top-notch orthopedic team that’s focused on YOU.