What is the DUAL laser treatment all about?
The DUAL laser treatment uses a high –technology laser light using Copper Bromide (CuBr) which generates the 578 nm wavelength of yellow light and 511nm wavelength of green light to resolve skin problems such as freckles, wrinkles, melasma, dark and red pigmentation, quickly and effectively, by stimulating collagen formation at the deeper layers of the skin, making it look flawless, younger, and brighter.
What are the indications for the Dual laser treatment?
- Vascular Lesions: The yellow wavelength of 578nm matches with peak absorption in hemoglobin, and constricts only the targeted blood vessel with the power of 700W/cm2 without producing any bruise.
- Nasal vascular lesions
- Pigmented Lesions: The green wavelength of 511nm is absorbed in melanin and removes only the targeted pigmented lesion with the power of 700W/cm2
- Dark circles under the eyes
The Dual Laser is a safe and simple 20-30-minute procedure.
The patient may feel a little transient warmth around the treated area.
Instructions for the patient after going through the Dual Laser treatment:
- There may be a minimum redness on the treated area which will gradually diminish within 1-2 hours.
- After the procedure, the patient may resume the use of make-up or moisturizing cream, if she so desires.
- The patient should apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or more, on the face.
- The patient is required to come back for a series of 3-5 treatment sessions at 2-4 week intervals, in order to achieve optimum results.