What Is A Tummy Tuck?
Considering having a tummy tuck in Thailand? A tummy tuck or an abdominoplasty is a cosmetic surgical procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the middle and lower abdomen for the purpose of tightening the wall muscles ultimately enhancing the appearance of the abdominal section of the body.
Now, you can tuck your tummy, get rid of unsightly belly fat, and trim your flabby and hanging waistline at very affordable prices at Yanhee International Hospital!
Many of us try to achieve a flat and trimmed abdomen by exercising and dieting. However, stretch marks and flabbiness cannot be eliminated by exercising only. Surgery is the only real effective way to get rid of them.
Who Benefits from a Tummy Tuck in Thailand?
Even individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include:
- Significant fluctuations in weight
- Prior surgery
Before you decide to have a tummy tuck, you should think carefully about your expectations as well as possible risks, and discuss them with your surgeon. The best candidates for tummy tuck in Thailand are those who are looking for improvement, not perfection, in the way they look.
Tummy Tuck In Thailand Is A Good Option For You If:
- You are physically healthy and in good shape but are bothered by a large, ugly fat deposit or loose abdominal skin that won't respond to diet or exercise.
- You have good skin tone and elasticity
- You have realistic expectations
- You do not smoke
- You would like to have a unique adventure and cultural experience after recovery.
Patients who intend to lose a lot of weight should postpone the surgery. Also, women who plan future pregnancies should wait, as vertical muscles in the abdomen that are tightened during surgery can separate again during pregnancy.
If you have scarring from previous abdominal surgery, your doctor may recommend against a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty or may caution you that scars could be unusually prominent.
What A Tummy Tuck Won't Do:
Tummy tucks are not a substitute for weight loss or an appropriate exercise program. Also, tummy tuck operations cannot correct stretch marks, although these may be removed or somewhat improved if they are located on the areas of excess skin that will be excised, generally the treated areas below the belly button.
What To Expect When You Meet Your Tummy Tuck Surgeon
The success and safety of your tummy tuck procedure depends very much on your complete honesty and openness during the consultation process.
- The surgeon will discuss with you about the changes you want about your figure. Be honest about what you think regarding the areas you feel would benefit from a tummy tuck procedure.
- Your surgeon will discuss with you his opinions regarding the best options for your surgery.
- Your surgeon may ask about your expectations and desired outcome.
- You will discuss the risks of tummy tuck surgery, and you will be given an informed consent form as well as discuss the risks of anesthesia.
- Your surgeon may take photographs for your medical record.
- Your surgeon will evaluate your general health.
- You will discuss your anesthesia options, the incision type and placement and more. Anything that you wish to know, you should discuss during this time.